The Students’ Scores page enables you to track, follow up, and search for the scores of your students. To access the Students’ Scores page, click the Dashboard drop-down button from the main menu, then choose Students’ Scores.
Students’ Scores Page Buttons : #
- Click the Most Active Students in the Group button to move to the chart that illustrates the most active students in your school group.
- Click the All Students’ Scores in this School button to view different types of charts for all students’ scores in the current school.
- Click the Most Active Students in this School button to view different types of charts for the most active students in the current school.
- Click the Sections Scores button to view a detailed report about the average of students’ scores per section.
To Search for Students’ Scores : #
- Select the School.
- Select the Stage.
- Select the Level.
- Select the Section.
- Click Search to generate a list of the most active students in the level and section you have determined.